Best way to Keep Lunch Meat Fresh Longer!
I buy a lot of lunch meat, for sandwiches, wraps, recipe short cuts like my Quick & Easy Green Beans.
Have you ever bought lunch meat and it tasted great on the first day and not so much by the second day?!
This is especially true for turkey or chicken lunch meat because it gets kinda slimy after the first day YUCK!!
I have found the best way to keep lunch meat fresh longer.
OK Here the trick…
Wax Paper! Wrap your lunch meat in Wax Paper
- Use about 10″ piece of wax paper. Fold it into quarters
- Then get another piece of wax paper about 12-14″. Place the wax paper that you folded onto the larger sheet
- Place lunch meat on the folded piece of wax.
- The wax paper will absorb any juices & that will keep the lunch meat drier, fresher and slime free!
- Wrap up the lunch meat & fold under
- Place inside an air tight container
- I date my with the day of purchase
There it is… My big secret to Keeping Lunch Meat Fresher! Longer!!
Hope you find this tip as useful as I do